- For Customers
Hours & Contact Information
Emergency calls are accepted after 5 p.m. and weekends at 619-420-1413. If you need to update your account information, call Customer Service at 619-420-1413.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The mission of Sweetwater Authority is to provide its current and future customers with a safe and reliable water supply through the use of the best available technology, sound management practices, public participation and a balanced approach to human and environmental needs. Learn more about our service area (PDF) with this printable PDF.
Location & Directions
Sweetwater Authority's Administrative Office is located at:
505 Garrett Avenue
Chula Vista, 91910
We also offer a 24-hour drop-off payment box.
Sweetwater Authority's Administrative Office is located immediately south of "H" Street, between 3rd and 4th Avenues in Chula Vista. "H" Street is accessible from Interstates 5 and 805.
- Exit on H Street West
- Pass 3rd Avenue and the County Court complex
- Turn left at Garrett Avenue, the next street on the left (looks somewhat like an alley)
- The first driveway to the left is 505 Garrett
- Exit at H Street, go east past 4th Avenue to Garrett Avenue (the 2nd right)
- Turn right on to Garrett, then take an immediate left into the driveway
If you are hearing impaired and need assistance from Sweetwater Authority's Customer Service, please contact the California Relay service at 711. The California Relay Service (CRS) allows a TTY user to communicate by phone with a person who does not use a TTY.