Important Information About Your Drinking Water
All of the water Sweetwater Authority provides to customers must pass many tests designed to guarantee its safety. The Authority makes sure that the water meets or exceeds federal, state and local regulations for water quality, and provides annual consumer confidence reports about water quality to each consumer. For questions about water quality, please contact our laboratory at 619-409-6820.
Water Quality Report (English) (PDF)
Water Quality Report (Spanish) (PDF)
If you wish have a paper copy of the above report mailed to you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your mailing address.
Bottled Water & Water Quality Links
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- California Department of Public Health
- San Diego County Water Authority Links
Links & Downloads
- Wise land use practices
- Fluoride information
- PFAS Information
- Questions and answers about the odor and color of your water
- Sweetwater and Loveland Reservoirs Watershed and Sanitary Survey 2017 (PDF)
- Order an Annual Water Quality Report
Pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs), have been detected in source water and drinking water supplies across the nation. Learn how to properly dispose of prescription drugs online.