How to use the agenda center
The agenda center offers easy access to all Board and committee meeting documents, including agendas, full Board packets, minutes and meeting audio (when available).
Sorting and SearchingMeeting documents are displayed in chronological order, with documents from upcoming and the most recently held meetings appearing first.
To find a specific document or meeting, use the search bar (seen below) to search by time period (last week, month, 6 months or year), specific date or date range, or word or phrase.
Minutes and Meeting AudioOnce available, minutes and audio recordings of Governing Board meetings can be accessed in the agenda center. Icons (as seen in the red box below) will appear when these resources have been posted for that date's meeting.
- To access meeting minutes, click on the icon of the document with a green check on it. The meeting minutes will open in a PDF.
- To access a meeting's audio recording, click on the speaker icon. The audio file will open on your computer's media player. To access advanced audio features or to save the recording, right click on the speaker icon to select to save. Typically, meeting audio recordings are uploaded within three business days after the meeting.
To view and download meeting documents, click on the "Download" button to the right of the date of the meeting for which you would like to view documents (as seen in the blue box below).
Documents are in PDF format, and require a PDF reader. All download options (HTML, PDF and Packet) provide the same PDF document.
- Click "HTML" to open a table of contents of links to the PDF document(s)
- Click "PDF" or "Packet" to directly download the PDF document(s)
- When available, click "Previous versions" to view previous versions of the document(s)