Public access to Board and Committee Meetings
We’re committed to maintaining the highest level of transparency during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
Pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Orders N-29-20 and 33-20, meetings of the Board of Directors will be held by teleconference. There will be no physical location from which members of the public may participate. Instead, the public may listen to meeting proceedings and provide public comment and comments on agenda items by following these instructions:
To hear audio of the meeting by telephone:
- Call (669) 900-6833
- When prompted, enter meeting identification number 702 403 0050
If you are unable to access the meeting using this call-in information, please contact (619) 409-6703 for assistance.
To provide public comment on non-agenda items or to provide public comment on any item of the agenda:
- Go to www.sweetwater.org; click on the “HOW DO I…” at the top of the page
- Click on the “Public Comment” link in the Contact section to fill out and submit form
- Or access the Public Comment form here
- Physically deposit your public comment in the Authority’s payment drop box located in the public parking lot at the Authority’s Administrative Office at 505 Garrett Avenue, Chula Vista
All public comment submissions must be received 1 hour in advance of the meeting and will be read aloud to the Board during the appropriate portion of the meeting with a reading limit of 3 minutes for each comment. Any person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation in order to participate in a meeting should direct such request to the Board Secretary at (619) 409-6703 at least forty-eight (48) hours before the meeting, if possible. The above public comment procedures supersede any Authority standard public comment policies and procedures to the contrary.