Water Efficiency Partner Program
Sweetwater Authority's Water Efficiency Partner Program helps business owners in our service area save both water and money.
The program gives businesses access to a free water use audit and personalized recommendations, and offers exclusive incentives to help offset the costs of installing new water efficient fixtures.
Enroll in the program with 3 simple steps:
- Request a Free WaterSmart Checkup – Schedule your water use audit and receive personalized recommendations to help reduce water use.
- Implement Recommendations – Upgrade fixtures to more water efficient models and make changes to improve water efficiency. Participants can access rebates to help pay for water efficient fixtures and installation. (Eligibility requirements apply. Inquire for full details.)
- Verification – Send your receipts, invoices and completed recommendation checklist to the Authority.
Upon completing the program enrollment, participating businesses will receive:
- Recognition as an Authority Water Efficiency Partner, including special recognition by the Authority’s Governing Board
- Business logo featured on the Authority’s Water Efficiency Partner webpage
- An exclusive Water Efficiency Partner window decal
- A reduction in water use also results in a savings on your water bill
Businesses who meet certain criteria are eligible to receive exclusive rebates to help cover the costs of installing water efficient fixtures. Criteria are customized to each business’s needs. Please review examples of installation and implementation criteria ahead of submitting the program interest form.
Complete the Water Efficiency Partner Program Interest Form to request your free WaterSmart Checkup and begin the process of program enrollment.
Questions? Call the Water Efficiency Helpline at (619) 409-6779 or email email@example.com.