Form Center

Signing into the website is not required to submit a form. Creating an account allows you to retrieve submitted forms and to save your forms while in progress. The website account login is separate from your Online BillPay account.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report Water Waste

  1. To report a water line leak...

    please call the Sweetwater Authority main phone line at 619-420-1413. Staff will answer or respond to messages left at this number during after-hours and weekends as well.

  2. Best Method to Contact You

  3. What was observed?

  4. Have you contacted the property owner, business or resident?

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.